Family-Friendly Events In Inspirada and Henderson
The Inspirada community is where neighbors aren't just neighbors, they're your friends. Residents come together for a variety of fun community events, and there is always something for everyone!
- This event has passed.
Holiday Market – fresh52 Farmers’ & Artisan Market
December 9, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us for the last Farmers’ Market of the year! The Inspirada Farmers’ Market is transforming into a winter wonderland! No matter how you celebrate, you can find everything you need to get into the holiday spirit at the Holiday Market.
- Resident craft sale
- Photos with Santa
- Food trucks
- Blood drive
- Donation drive for Project 150
- Gingerbread House raffle (proceeds benefit Project 150)
- Performances by local schools and the Sin City Opera
Schedule of performances:
- 9-10 a.m. DJ at the South Lawn | Patrick/musician at the Pavillion
- 10-10:30 a.m. Wallin Elementary School at the Pavilion | DJ at the South Lawn
- 10:30-11 a.m. Hollywood Kids Academy at the South Lawn | Patrick/musician at the Pavillion
- 11-11:30 a.m. Wallin Elementary at the Pavilion | DJ at the South Lawn
- 11:30 a.m.-12 p.m. Liberty High School at the Pavilion | DJ at the South Lawn
- 12-12:30 p.m. Sin City Opera at the Pavilion | DJ at the South Lawn
- 12:30-1 p.m. Patrick/musician at the Pavillion | DJ at the South Lawn
- 10:45-11 a.m. Santa at the South Lawn
- 11:00 – 11:15 a.m. Santa at the Event Garden
- 1 p.m. Announcement of Gingerbread house winner
The fresh52 Farmers’ Market at Inspirada is a friendly, open-air market showcasing more than 35 choice vendors with organic produce, freshly baked goods, gourmet items, artesian wares, and more! fresh52 not only brings the freshest produce to Inspirada, it brings artisan crafts like herbal and holistic oils, soaps, remedies, art, and jewelry. Once you’ve had enough fun at the farmers’ market, check out the rest of amenity-packed Inspirada to find out why our residents find it so special.
Be sure to share your photos using #MyInspirada, see you there!