Family-Friendly Events In Inspirada and Henderson
The Inspirada community is where neighbors aren’t just neighbors, they’re your friends. Residents valley-wide come together for a variety of fun community events, and there is always something for everyone!
- This event has passed.
Henderson Hot Rod Days 2023
October 6 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pmFree
When: October 6 (5-10pm) & October 7 (9am-7pm)
Location: Along Water Street/Water Street Plaza
Cost: Free to attend!
Henderson Hot Rod Days is back! Held in partnership with Boulder City Cruisin’ Association, Water Street will transform into an automobile enthusiast experience showcasing over 500 classic, custom and muscle cars along with trucks and motorcycles. An array of rock bands will provide the soundtrack to the weekend’s festivities!
The two-day event features:
- Hundreds of classic vehicles, trucks and motorcycles on display
- Live entertainment…including a performance by special headliner on Friday at 8pm!
- Car show and awards presentation
- Food and drink
Car Show Entry:
Pre-register at BoulderCityCruisin.com
Register online with Boulder City Crusin Association
Preregistration $35 Day of Show $50
For more information: [email protected] 702.812.6900
Schedule of Events:
Friday, October 6
- 5pm – Event starts/Car Show begins
- 5:30-7:45pm – Live entertainment (Main stage on Water Street Plaza)
- 8pm – Special Headliner (Main stage on Water Street Plaza)
- 10pm – Event end
Saturday, October 7
- 9am – Event starts/Car Show begins
- 6pm – Car show awards
- 7pm – Event ends
Know Before You Go:
- Limited parking is available at Water Street parking garage (235 S. Water St. with access off Texas Avenue) and at the Henderson City Hall parking garage (240. S. Water St. with access off Basic Road).
- Due to high attendance expectations, it is recommended to carpool or rideshare if possible. Recommended drop-off location is 58 S. Water St. (access off Pacific Avenue).
- If you are a nearby resident, we encourage walking, biking, scootering, etc. to Water Street. There will be no shuttle service offered. If you choose to drive, please plan on arriving early to obtain a parking spot. Please park and lock bikes, scooters, etc. upon arriving to the event at any nearby bike rack.
- Outside alcohol
- Drugs/drug paraphernalia
- Glass containers
- Pop-up tents
- Pets (with the exception of certified assistance animals)
- No smoking or vaping of any kind
- Skating, skateboards, scooters and bicycles (while on event grounds)
- Items deemed disruptive
- All bags are subject to search.
- Henderson Hot Rod Daysis a completely outdoor event.
- Please dress according to weather forecast. Schedule adjustments and/or cancellations may occur in the event of inclement weather.
- Children under age 16 are required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For parents visiting with small children, it is recommended to take a photo of your child prior to/upon entering on your cell phone. In the unlikely and unfortunate event you are separated, the current photo will help our staff be able to easily identify your child when searching for them.
Rules and Regulations for Car Show Participants
- No personal vehicles of any kind that are not officially registered to participate in the car show, including skateboards, motorcycles, scooters, golf carts and Cushman carts/Rhinos
- Riding bicycles throughout the event area is prohibited. Please walk bikes while on Water Street.
- No advertising is allowed during the event. Participation is for individuals only. Flyers, business cards, etc. and advertisements of any kind are prohibited from being distributed on event grounds.
- Please be respectful of Water Street District businesses. Do not block their businesses or sidewalks areas with canopy tents, seating, vehicles, etc. Please maintain your own trash and debris.
- No open cruising and no roaring engines
- All vehicles must travel in a northbound direction when entering/exiting event grounds. No burnouts within event area or when entering/exiting event.
- No early move-in, pre-parking, overnight parking, space setup or reserved space marking Thursday, October 5. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense and unauthorized vehicles will be asked to vacate the designated event area.
- All sales end at 9:30 p.m. on Friday, October 6 and 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 7,
- The event closes at 10 p.m. on October 6 and 7 p.m. on October 7 at which time all vehicles are required to depart from the event grounds. Streets will open to through traffic at 10 p.m. on October 7 at which time all vehicles are to be removed from Water Street or parked within a designated official parking spot/parking garage.