What is Inspirada?
Inspirada is an evolving, fully-planned, large-scale community in the highly desirable city of Henderson, Nevada. Residents living at Inspirada enjoy an integrated system of parks that include a Residents Community Center, heated pools, splash areas, various ball courts and fields, and picnic areas. Central to its promise of inspired living are trails and open spaces that allow residents to play, recreate and explore.
When did Inspirada first open?
Inspirada opened in 2007. Today, it’s home to more than 9,600 residents.
How many homes are planned?
Inspirada is approved for as many as 8,500 homes, although it is anticipated that there may be fewer.
What amenities does Inspirada have to offer?
We offer amenities that appeal to those who choose to live an active lifestyle, and we’re always evolving and expanding. There really is something for everyone.
Inspirada boasts 85 acres of planned Henderson parks, trails and open space. The current 4 parks offer the following amenities:
- 3 heated play pools
- 3 heated lap pools
- 2 splash pads/water play areas
- 4 volleyball courts
- 2 “Little League” baseball fields
- 6 basketball courts
- 5 tennis courts
- 5 soccer/multi-use sports fields (suitable for lacrosse, field hockey, etc.)
- 1 bocce ball court
- 2 dog parks
- Special skate park element
- Large lawn for passive play
- Shaded kids’ areas
- Ramadas, BBQ grills, picnic areas and game tables
We also have:
- Resident Community Center
- 35 Planned Miles of Trails
- Community Lifestyle Program
- The Overlook
- Jolly Beans Cafe
- Pinecrest Academy
- Other CCSD Schools: Robert & Sandy Ellis Elementary School, Del Webb Middle School, and Liberty High School
- Proximity to shopping, dining, arts, & culture
- Easy access to Sloan Canyon Preserve
- Incredible Views
As an Inspirada resident, may I reserve a park or the Residents Community Center for a private event?
Yes, depending on availability and the type of event to be held. Your Inspirada Community Manager will be glad to help in planning your event. Call (702) 260-7939 to connect with the Community Association. Most parks can be reserved through the City of Henderson, for more information visit the City of Henderson’s website.
How many miles of walking trails are there at Inspirada?
Currently, walking, hiking and biking trails weave throughout Inspirada, linking neighborhoods and parks. At completion, Inspirada is planned to have 35 miles of trails and open space.
How good are the schools my kids would likely attend?
Inspirada is located in the Clark County School District. Inspirada’s school-aged children go to some of Clark County Schools Districts’ top performing schools: Robert and Sandy Ellis Elementary School, Wallin Elementary School, Del Webb Middle School, Pinecrest Academy and Liberty High School. In fact, over a dozen public and private schools may be found within five miles of Inspirada. Parents are encouraged to consult with the CCSD for their students’ specific school assignments as zoning is subject to change by the school district, visit the Clark County School District’s website.
What are the Homeowners Association fees at Inspirada?
Inspirada’s HOA fee schedule is among the most favorable of any master-planned community in the Las Vegas Valley. Your specific fee structure may depend on the amenities and home type you select from your builder. Here is the 2015 Inspirada HOA fee structure:
- Inspirada Community Assessment $95/month – Residents Community Center, heated resident pools, kitchen and gathering area, reading room with “drop off and borrow” program, multi-use trail system, common area landscaping, open grass areas, year-round community events
- Toll Brothers Clubhouse (only select Collections) $41/month – Two swimming pools, state-of-the-art fitness center, conference room for meetings or special events, full caterer’s kitchen, kids’ playground
- City Homes $39/month (for attached town homes only) – Maintenance of the exterior of the City Homes in the community, including roofs, exterior paint and landscaping
- Paver Service Areas $3.55/month – Maintenance of the paver alleyways in the community
- Gated Neighborhoods – As fees are subject to change, please contact your builder representative for most current HOA information
Where can I find more information about resident services and community guidelines?
If you are a current resident, please reach out to the Inspirada Community Association
for assistance with any questions regarding resident services, community guidelines, and other general information about Inspirada.
Is Inspirada a 55 and up community?
Inspirada welcomes residents of all ages within our community. Activities and amenities are created to fit every lifestyle.
What are property taxes like at Inspirada?
Inspirada has among the lowest taxes in Nevada and are comparable to the rest of the Las Vegas Valley. Contact your Realtor® or builder sales representative for complete property tax information.
Tell me more about Inspirada’s Local Improvement District.
Local Improvement Districts (LIDs) are created to fund public improvements such as parks and trails, roads, curbs, sidewalks and utilities. Often these public improvements are funded from the proceeds of a bond issue sold by the municipality. All properties benefiting from these improvements are included within the District. Thus, assessment installment payments repay the principal and interest on the bonds issued to finance the cost of public improvements.
Who is responsible for repayment for Local Improvement Districts?
The assessments constitute a lien on the property similar to property tax and will be paid by the property owners. Billing occurs on a semi-annual basis through either the City of Las Vegas or Clark County. Should you sell your home, the remaining assessment due on your property is transferred to the new owner at the time of the sale. To learn more about the Local Improvement District Assessment please visit www.amgnv.com
How far is Inspirada from McCarran International Airport?
Approximately 15 miles.