You recycle, use reusable cloth bags for groceries, and drive a hybrid car, so why shouldn’t your home be environmentally friendly too? Buying a green home in Las Vegas doesn’t just benefit the planet, it also provides you with peace of mind and better quality of life.
Eco-friendly homes help conserve precious resources like water and energy, which is vital to sustaining our environment. Each ENERGY STAR® certified home reduces greenhouse gases by 3,700 lbs. a year compared to a typical home. That’s equivalent to the emissions absorbed by planting 43 trees!
Nestled in the heart of Henderson, Inspirada reinforces the nationally recognized sustainability efforts of the city. Henderson was awarded a 4-STAR rating from the nationally renowned STAR Community Rating Initiative for exceptional sustainability. Our five award-winning builders focus on building energy efficient homes that reduce energy bills and help the environment.
To earn an ENERGY STAR® certification, homes have to pass through a rigorous process of inspections, testing and verification. They must meet strict requirements set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and save 30% more energy than typical new homes. As a result, you can rest easy knowing that your home is durable, will save you money and is held to a higher quality of standards.
Other benefits of buying an energy-efficient home include better air quality with fewer allergens, a higher resale value, more durable materials, and hundreds of dollars in savings annually.
Inspirada prides itself on being a “green” Las Vegas community. All of our prestigious builders are committed to building energy-efficient, environmentally friendly homes, and each provides their own eco-friendly additions and offerings that make them unique.
- All Beazer homes meet or exceed the ENERGY STAR® benchmark for energy-efficient home construction, and every new home comes with an official certificate to verify it. Beazer Homes takes efficiency a step further as each home also receives an individual HERS (Home Energy Rating System) score for energy consumption, so you know exactly how much energy and money you’re saving.
- Century Communities builds high-quality homes with their superior, energy-efficient materials and designs. Their newly built homes are made with new construction materials to minimize environmental pollutants and are equipped with new roofs, more efficient HVAC units, and energy efficient windows, all designed to cut down on costs and preserve the environment.
- KB Home is committed to building the most advanced homes in energy-efficiency, which is why all new KB homes are built to the ENERGY STAR® program’s strict Version 3 guidelines—at no added cost to homebuyers. They’ve been awarded a 2013 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and were named Green Community of the Year and Green Builder of the Year at 2015 Silver Nugget Awards. Among additional options, each KB home offers high-efficiency heating and cooling systems, energy saving windows, a water management system, and energy efficient lighting and appliances.
- Pardee Homes has paved the way for environmentally conscious home building practices since 1998 when they introduced the first ENERGY STAR® homes to southern Nevada. Since then they’ve earned numerous sustainability awards for their energy efficient homes, including NAHB Green Building Advocate of the Year and the Sustainable Community of the Year award. Pardee Homes’ exclusive LivingSmart® program offers more than 30 standard and optional energy-efficient features to help conserve resources while improving comfort, durability, savings, and quality of life.
- Toll Brothers’ Toll Green philosophy commits to building homes with reduced environmental impact, that meet the highest energy-efficiency standards, while preserving the beauty of the surrounding natural landscape. They use durable engineered wood to conserve trees, more efficient furnaces and air conditioners to conserve energy, and Low E windows to reduce energy bills. Toll Brothers works with Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) certified architects to design their beautiful homes that reduce environmental impact, provide energy savings, and offer long-lasting value and comfort.
Inspirada’s dedication to providing green homes to Las Vegas is just one of the qualities that set us apart from the rest. But don’t take our word for it—come on over and check out all the great amenities Inspirada has to offer!