You’ve finally decided to invest in your future and buy your own home — congratulations! The next step, and first major decision you have to make, is to buy a new or pre-owned home. While each differs on price, location and layout options, it is important to keep both your short-term and long-term goals in mind when deciding. You shouldn’t settle for good enough when you can build a home that’s exactly what you want.
Designing from Scratch
Purchasing a new Las Vegas home allows you to be a part of every aspect of building it. From the floor plan to the detailed finishings, you can design the perfect home to fit your family’s unique wants and needs. Each builder at Inspirada offers additional upgrades and options for customization. They even have design centers with specialists ready to help bring your vision to life. In your new home, you won’t have to live with someone else’s design decisions.
Everything Is New & Under Warranty
New homes usually have a higher price tag initially, but they will save you money long-term and grant you peace of mind. New energy efficient features help cut costs, while durable materials and new home warranties mean less maintenance — helping to better predict monthly costs. Each new home at Inspirada passes a rigid inspection process before a purchase is final and comes with a generous home warranty, which means you won’t have to worry about any issues that might arise after you move in.
Energy & Cost Savings
The new homes at Inspirada are much more energy and water efficient than older pre-owned homes. Older homes with single-paned windows and inefficient HVAC systems can add hundreds to your monthly bill, and modernizing them is costly as well. Purchasing a new home is better for your quality of life, your wallet, and the environment. All five Inspirada builders boast awards and accolades for creating energy-efficient, sustainable homes. Find out what eco-friendly options our builders offer.
Ideal Floorplan & Layout
Every homebuyer has specific preferences and needs. Building a new home means you can hand pick the exact floorplan and layout details you want. Would you like a covered patio, perfect for entertaining? No problem! Maybe you’ve always dreamed of a playroom for the kids. It’s yours! Each builder offers unique customization options and upgrades, so you can create a home that fits your needs and style.
- Beazer Choice Plans™ offer homebuyers the ability to craft and modify floor plans to fit their lifestyle at no additional cost.
- Century Communities’ experts will guide you through the design process at their state-of-the-art design studio. You can select the exact features, options and upgrades that you want in your new home, from flooring and light fixtures to cabinets and countertops.
- KB Built to Order™ homes allow you to choose the individual details and options that you want in your new home.
- Pardee Home’s injects their innovation into Inspirada, offering the first contemporary Mid-Century Modern home designs in the community. Additionally, their GenSmart Suite® option provides a full, separate living space for guest quarters or additional living space to suit your growing family.
- Toll Brothers‘ Design Studio enlists design experts to help you pick from endless options and upgrades to create your new luxurious home. If you don’t want to wait, there are Quick Delivery Homes available that are already under construction.
A Community To Call Home
While everything that goes into your home is exciting to decide, the most important aspect of choosing a home is the community that surrounds it. Gorgeous scenery, bustling activity, and friendly neighbors are all a part of living at Inspirada. This growing community has lively events and activities, four expansive parks, miles of hiking and biking trails, and a central location to Henderson’s’ best shopping, dining, and outdoor recreation.
Start fresh and new with a blank slate, find a place to make your own memories, here at Inspirada.
Want to know more about buying a new Las Vegas home at Inspirada? We’re happy to help! Use the Find Your Home tool to search for your dream home. Click here for directions to test drive the Inspirada community and see why thousands of homeowners bought their new home here.