Social Media Dogs of Inspirada Calendar Contest: Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who are 18 years of age or olderas of the date of entry and legal residents of Inspirada in Henderson, Nevada. The Social Media Dogs of Inspirada Calendar Contest (“Contest”) is void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Sponsor of the Contest is Inspirada Builders, LLC (“Sponsor”). All employees of Sponsor, Beazer Homes, Century Communities, KB Home, Pardee Homes, Toll Brothers, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsoras final and binding as they relate to the content of this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the rules of the Contest in any way at any time, subject to state or federal law.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 26, 2017 at 12:01am PSTand ending September 30, 2017 at 11:59pm PST. All online entries must be received by September 30, 2017 at 11:59pm PST.
- How to Enter: You can enter the Contest by submitting an entry form, including a photo of your dog, using the online entry form available at https://www.facebook.com/InspiradaNV/. By entering the Contest, You represent and warrant that the photo You submit with Your entry is Your original work of authorship and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights; that you are the sole author and creator of the photo; and that You have obtained the consent of any other person featured in the photo and of the owner of any animal featured in the photo. You further represent and warrant that you own and have the right to convey all right, title and interest in the photo you submit with your entry. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications in these Official Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Only one entry per household permitted. Duplicate entries will be rejected for entry in the Contest. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your entry may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, misdirected, late, unsent, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate information included on any entry, whether caused by You or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the transmittal of any entry or the processing of any function on Your computer system. You must notify Sponsor of any changed contact information within the Contest Period to remain eligible to win.
- Prizes: Winners of the Contest will receive a professional pet photography session, valued at approximately $250. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. Photos from the photography session may also be featured in the 2018 Dogs of Inspirada Calendar. Sponsor reserves the right to decide which, if any, photos to use in the Calendar. Photographer will transfer the rights to any photo(s) used in the Calendar to the Winner, subject to a license granting Sponsor the right to use the photos in the 2018 Dogs of Inspirada Calendar and related promotional materials. The photographer will retain the rights to any other photos taken during the photography session. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. Entrants must be available for a photo session sometime between October 18, 2017 and October 28, 2017. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winner is permitted.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Voting will begin October 2, 2017 at 5:00pm PST, and will end October 13, 2017 at 11:59pm PST. Voting is open to anyone with a Facebook account. Sponsor will select twelve winners based on the photos that received the highest number of positive Facebook “reactions” (both “Likes” and “Loves”) at the end of the voting period. Winners will be notified by a Sponsor representative via Facebook message or email during the week of October 16, 2017. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings, or for any winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Winner must respond within 48 hours of being contacted by Sponsor. Each winner must also sign a liability and publicity release, allowing Sponsor, to use the winner’s entry and name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as described in Paragraph 7. Failure to complete these forms may result in forfeiture of the prize. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may select an alternate winner based on the entry that received the next highest number of positive Facebook reactions. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this photo contest, You understand and agree that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, Your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Beazer Homes, Century Communities, KB Home, Pardee Homes, Toll Brothers, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which the Indemnified Parties may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such a case, Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Official Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Beazer Homes, Century Communities, KB Home, Pardee Homes, Toll Brothers, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) Your participation in the Contest and Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. As a condition of participating in this Contest, Contestant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Nevada, and the parties hereby consent to the jurisdiction of said court. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than contestant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Contestant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Inspirada Builders, LLC c/o Lucid Agency 117 E 5th Street Tempe, AZ 85281. Requests must be received no later than October 31, 2018 at 5pm MST.
By reviewing these rules, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.